Robbie-UKWe are particular happy with their quality of the products and timely delivery based on the agreements. Strongly recommend this company.
Наталья-RussiaМы довольны их продуктами и послепродажным обслуживанием.
David-KenyaProfessional sales staff not only provided suitable solutions and quality products, but also we received a warm welcome during visited their factory.
100VAC 600kgs X Ray Inspection Equipment 0.22m/s For Baggage
|Scanning Image||4 Colors Scanning Image||Channel Size||65(W)*50(H)cm-6550|
|Display||17inch Or 19inch Monitor||Conveyor Speed||0.22m/s(adjustable)|
|Package Volume||5.4 CBM||Gross Weight||600kgs|
100VAC X Ray Inspection Equipment,
600kgs X Ray Inspection Equipment,
0.22m/s X Ray Cargo Scanner
Gross Weight 600kgs Hospital Safety X-Ray Inspection Equipment For Baggage And Goods
There are a large number of people staying in the hospital. Some people are easily disturbed. They are seriously ill, terminally ill, and endure pain. They have psychological barriers, and it is easy to vent their bad emotions to the medical staff. As a result, physical conflicts and even equipment injuries occur. In order to create a safe environment in the hospital, it is necessary to train professional security personnel and be equipped with security equipment. Promulgated professional standards for security personnel in medical institutions, requiring them to understand psychology and analytical skills, understand the rights of patients and comply with medical confidentiality requirements, and be able to prevent drug theft and conflicts with patients and their relatives.
1. Install fences around the territory of medical institutions
2. Install electronic locking systems on entrance doors and doors
3. Checkpoint equipment at the entrance of medical institutions
4. Install special revolving doors and arched metal detectors at the entrance of medical facilities
5. Install an anti-theft alarm system
6. Organizations that install video surveillance cameras and other access control in the external areas and internal locations of medical facilities.
SA6550 X Ray Inspection Equipment Specification: