Walk Through Security Detector
Airport Security Detector
Hand Held Security Detector
X Ray Baggage Scanner
Food Grade Metal Detectors
Under Vehicle Inspection System
Undercarriage Inspection Mirror
Bomb Disposal Device
Atomization Disinfection Machine
Non Contact Thermometer
Hydraulic Road Blocker
Door Frame Metal Detector
Security Metal Detector Wand
Industrial Metal Detector Conveyor
Archway Metal Detector
Bottle Liquid Scanner
Robbie-UKWe are particular happy with their quality of the products and timely delivery based on the agreements. Strongly recommend this company.
Наталья-RussiaМы довольны их продуктами и послепродажным обслуживанием.
David-KenyaProfessional sales staff not only provided suitable solutions and quality products, but also we received a warm welcome during visited their factory.
Hazardous Dangerous Bottle Liquid Scanner Detector For Airport / Train Station
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 piece|
|Packaging Details||Carton or wooden case|
|Delivery Time||5-10 working days after payment confirmation|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||5000 pcs/month|
|Name||Bottle Liquid Scanner||Application||Airport/Train Station|
|Warm-up Time||< 20 Minutes||Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ 55°C|
|Net Weight||<15KG||Display||10 Inch TFT Color Touch Screen|
airport liquid scanner,
liquid scanner airport
Hazardous Liquid Scanner Dangerous Liquid Detector Bottled Liquid Scanner
Bottle Liquid Scanner Highlight Advantages:
1. Advanced migration tube design ensures high resolution
2. Automatic cleaning system can prevent inject pollution
3. Renewable gas purification system
4. Built-in printer to print test result at any time. Dipstick can be reused
5. Support network control and transfer
6. Unlimited Storage, USB port to output data
Bottle Liquid Scanner Main Features:
1. High sensitivity: can detect at least 100 nanogram black powder,
including fireworks and civil homemade explosives
2. High speed identify, less than 8 seconds get the result
3. VUV lamp soft ionization technique, non- radioactive
4. 10 inches tft color touch screen
5. Support network control and transfer
Bottle Liquid Scanner General Specifications:
|Source||VacuumUltra Violet ionization source|
|Database||Open to user, can add new type explosive|
|Sensitivity||Mix: Nanogram explosives, even pictogram sulfur|
|Identify speed||<8 seconds|
|Warm- up time||<20 minutes|
|False alarm rate||≤1%|
|Display||10 inch TFT color touch screen|
|Operating temperatute||-10°C ~ 55°C|
|Size||380mm (W)* 400mm (L)*180mm (H)|
Bottle Liquid Scanner Explosives identify:
A variety of military, civilian, and homemade explosives: black powder,
ANTNT, DNT, PETN, gun powder, NG, RDX, fireworks, C4 etc.
Bottle Liquid Scanner Packaging& Delivery:
1. Packaging: According to Standard Export Packing or as per customers' requirements
2. Delivery: Express/ Air/ Sea/ under the requirements of customer
3. Taxes & duties: International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes,
please contact your local authority for questions related to the amount of duties or taxes
you will be responsible for.
1. What are your main products?
A: Besides the hand held security detector, our main products are walk through security detector,
conveying food metal detector, underground metal detector and X-ray baggage scanner.
2. How do you ensure the quality of machine before delivery?
A: Machines are tested for their performances and sensitivity in different using scenarios
by final quality control teams before delivery. An average test may take up to 2-3 days in accordance with
the specifications of the machines. Moreover, our component providers run additional test procedures
for their products on our machines.
3. How to order?
A: Firstly let us know which equipment you want, provide us the model NO./name or your requirements.
Secondly we will quote you according to your requirements and your quantity.
Thirdly confirm and pay us.
Lastly We arrange the production and ship it to you after finish.
Bottle Liquid Scanner Product Pictures: