Contact Person : Sebrina
Phone Number : +86-159-1416-2649
WhatsApp : +8615914162649
June 30, 2020
1. The reason why the laptop is taken out when the baggage passes the security check is to better distinguish whether the contraband is hidden in the laptop, and at the same time to avoid the lithium battery of the laptop from covering the luggage.
2. Approximately 40 million lighters are abandoned at the Capital Airport each year, but they are not seized items. Some airports will place these self-abandoned lighters at the exit of the arrival hall so that arriving passengers can use them. (Of course they are bargains, Zippo, Cartier, etc. have disappeared.)
3. Before entering the airport, the security personnel rubbed a few times on you or your baggage with a test strip to detect whether there is any explosive residue on your body. If you have stayed in the explosives production site, test strips can detect the volatile components on your body.
4. You can't take the sauce or oil with you on the plane. You can buy it after going through security checking.
5. Power bank, must be checked every time. It is not impossible to take more than 20,000 mAh, but to register.
6. Solid daily medicines can be carried on the plane, but if it is liquid medicines, it is generally necessary to open the bottle and check it before carrying it with you.
7. All tools that can disassemble aircraft parts, such as hammers, plum blossoms, and wrenches, are not allowed. (It seems like I know how to unload the plane when I bring it)
8. In addition to sunglasses, hats, and masks that need to be removed during security screening, a large necklace or bracelet can also easily trigger a metal detector. However, you don't need to worry about being chopped when wearing the Cartier "Love" bracelet. Most airport security inspections know that it needs to be removed with a small screwdriver, which is generally not difficult.
9. The security check is not only for face recognition, but also to check whether who are you booked this flight, and sometimes it also reflects the human touch of the airport. For example, in Xi'an Xianyang Airport, when the security check recognizes that you are the birthday of the day, a "Happy Birthday" will pop up on the screen.
10. The ball can also be taken on the plane, but more than half of the gas needs to be released, otherwise the air pressure will break the ball.
11. Electronic cigarettes can be brought, but refer to the regulations of lithium batteries and liquids, that is, the amount of electricity and the amount of cigarette oil cannot exceed the prescribed amount. However, it is still non-smoking throughout the flight.
12. Most regions or countries can carry lighters on board, including airports in Hong Kong, Japan, the United States, Canada, etc., depending on local conditions and routes.
13. If the metal you carry is greater than 5 grams, the security door(walk through metal detector) will definitely alarm to call the police.
14. There is a circle of warning lights inside the security gate(walk through metal detector). If an area on the passenger carries metal, the warning light of the corresponding area will turn to a red light, and the security inspection will focus on the area of the passenger's body.
15. Wires are not allowed. Because the wire can assemble the improvised explosive device.
16. Do not bring containers larger than 100ml (even empty bottles) to the aircraft, because of basic safety considerations, any liquid below 100ml is not enough to pose a lethal hazard on the aircraft.
17. American airports have begun to use millimeter-wave technology and back-scattering technology for human imaging security devices, but there will be issues involving privacy violations. Because under the human imaging instrument, not only the genital organs will be exposed, but also the body shape of the person and whether they have undergone mastectomy or colon surgery, etc.
18. China's first "self-service intelligent security channel" was launched at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport in the security check area B of Terminal T1, including the integration of new technologies such as face recognition, human package correspondence, millimeter wave security gates and basket backhaul.
19. The difference in airport security screening is so large, largely because of the different equipment. Some foreign airports use CT/AT X-ray baggage inspection equipment, which can achieve more accurate inspection and automatic alarm. For liquids, there are also special liquid inspection equipment based on microwave technology, Raman spectroscopy technology, and X-ray technology.
20. If you got a facelift before taking a plane and completely different from your ID card/passport photo, you will need to carry a medical institution’s facelift certificate with you to confirm your identity.
21. If you have SSSS (Secondary Security Screening Selection) in the lower right corner of the ticket to the United States, it means that you have to go through more stringent secondary security checks, such as confirming identity and searching luggage.
22. Although security checks in foreign countries generally do not need to check the toiletry bag, pay attention to your cosmetics. Once a makeup artist traveled in the United States and her luggage was repeatedly asked because the neatly coded dozens of Saint Laurent star lipsticks in her cosmetic bag. It is considered a detonator.
23. In Germany, the Federal Police plays a supervisory role in airport security inspections. Many airport security inspections are performed by private security companies, so the minute you search for you is an outsourced worker.
24. Raw eggs are generally forbidden, but they are different in every country. For example, Singapore allows the entry of eggs, with a limit of 30 per person, but strict restrictions can only carry eggs from Australia, New Zealand and Sweden.
25. Australia and New Zealand are particularly strict about food safety, and instant noodles must be declared. Once, the instant noodles of passengers were confiscated because they contained compressed vegetable packages, and the packages were returned to the noodles.